March 26, 2023


Bakhtawar Cadet College for Girls Benazirabad has open admissions 2023 for Class 8th the first Cadet College for Girls in Pakistan. PAF Air vice Marshal said that Bakhtawar Girls Cadet College (BGCC) is a first of its kind in Pakistan. More than 300 female students will be given admission to the college and classes of the first batch will start in 2023 approximately. He said while addressing to the Board of Directors of BGCC that Shafiq Ahmed Ansari will be the principal and Shahzad Ahmed Memon will be the admin officer. He also directed to quickly complete the construction work of the admin block, 2 hostels and academic block and told that admission forms can be submitted in the PAF offices from around Pakistan. Local students will get a 60% quota and the other 40% quota is reserved for the students of other parts of Pakistan.

Bakhtawar Cadet College For Girls Nawab Shah has announced admission for session 2023. Applications are invited for follwoing MATRIC/ O-LEVEL degree Programs.

SSC- Science

How To Apply

Interested applicants are informed that Bakhtawar Cadet College For Girls, Nawab Shah admissions are open and you can submit the applicaiton at the earliest time. Detailed Application Process, Eligibility criteria, Admission schedule and Contact details are mentioned in the institute’s official website

Bakhtawar Cadet College For Girls Admission Last Date

The deadline to submit admission forms is 03 january 2023

Fee structure of Bakhtawar cadet college

Click here to check the fee structure of Bakhtawar cadet college

Entry test sample paper for Bakhtawar cadet college

Student can prepare the test of Bakhtawar cadet college using this link

Admission policy

Age and Qualifications
  • Students who pass class VII with minimum 60% marks or studying in class VIII will be considered for admission to the college purely on merit as per policy.
  • Candidates desirous for admission need to be between 12 and 14 years of age on 1st April of the year of admission.
  • Maximum and minimum age for admission in class XI, on self
  • finance only, if the seats are available, which would be advertised through newspapers, must be between 15 and 17 years on 1st July of the year of admission.
  • Any supplementary/failure in class IX/X or waiting for result is not eligible for admission. The candidate must have secured at least 60% in class IX/X.

Relaxation of age on either side is NOT ALLOWED even for one single day. Moreover, the physical appearance of the candidate must also correspond to the age mentioned in her application form.

Syllabus For Entrance Test

a) English

Part of Speech

Sentences (Types of sentences




Paragraph writing

Short Note

Essay Writing.

Application / Letter Writing.

Comprehension passage.

b) Mathematics

1. Arithmetic

Set Theory (Union,Intersection,Subtraction of sets)

Percentage calculation

Ration and proportion

Radicals and exponents

Number system

 ​​​2. Algebra

Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and division of algebraic expressions

Basic algebraic formulae and their application


Calculation of area and perimeters of square, circle, triangle and rectangle.

c) General Knowledge

General standards of class VII level includes:



Computer Science

Social Studies

d) General Science

Food Cycle

Major Function of Human Body (Digestive, Respiration, Excretion, Nervous, Reproduction and Circulatory System)

Living and Non-living Organisms





Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!