FUI Admissions 2023 | Foundation University Islamabad
In this article, we will briefly talk about Foundation University Islamabad FUI Admissions 2023. Here We Provide all information about admission requirements and the steps required to apply for admission to programs that meet their interests and aptitude. Foundation University Islamabad (FUI) is a private university in Islamabad. It has two campuses: Foundation University School of Health Sciences and Foundation University School of Science and Technology. Foundation University Islamabad is a recognized University by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. FUI is a private-sector university sponsored by Fauji Foundation, the largest welfare organization in Pakistan. FUI was granted its charter following Ordinance No. LXXXVIII, 2002. You can choose your study area from many programs, including IT and Engineering, Social Sciences, Business Management and Finance. Find out more about FUI’s undergraduate, Graduate, MS/MPhil and PhD programs.
FUI Admissions 2023
Foundation University Islamabad Rawalpindi Campus offers open admission in various programs. All interested applicants are advised that Foundation University Islamabad (sub-Campus), Rawalpindi online applications are now open. Here we provide detailed information about how to apply online for admission. All the candidates who want to get admission to FUI can easily apply online for Graduate and undergraduate programs.
FUI Admissions 2023 Apply Now | Foundation University Islamabad
FUI Admissions 2023 Offered Program
FUI’s Admission Criteria are to meet the requirements for admission into any program offered. FUI offers sample entry tests for Undergraduate, Graduate, MS/MPhil, and PhD programs.
- BBA (Honors) in Business Administration
- MS in Software Engineering
- BCA Degree in Computer Arts
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering
- PhD in Software Engineering
- BS Degree Degree in Psychology
- Computer Science PhD.
- BS Degree Degree in Management Sciences
- PhD in Biochemical Pathology
- BS Degree Computer Science Degree
- BS Degree in Electrical
- MS in Computer Science
- BS Degree in Information Technology
- MS Degree in Information Security
- BS Degree in Finance and Accounting
- MS Degree In Psychology
- BS Degree in English,
- MS Degree in Finance
- BS Degrees in Tourism & Hospitality.
- MS Degree in Media Sciences
- BS (HONS), Degree in Media & Communication,
- MS degree in Management Sciences
Fee Structure of FUI
FUI offers a competitive learning environment and investment to its students who want to continue their education in undergraduate or graduate programs. This is the Fee Structure (including tuition fees, security deposits, and so on) for all programs. Navigate to the official website to view the most recent fee package and FUI plan. The fee structure for Mater, MS and M.Phil are as follows: Fee planning differs for each category.
Eligibility for MS/MPhil.
Graduates in Software/Computer Engineering and BBA/MBA, Management/Computer Sciences/Mass Communication from HEC-recognized institutions with at least sixteen years of education (minimum of 130 credit hours) in relevant disciplines. Candidates must pass the University Test and interview. Applicants who score at least 50% in the NTS GAT General Test are exempt from the admissions test.
Eligibility for PhD
- According to HEC minimum criteria.
- Interviews and Research proposals are only for shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply Online
- Fill online application form at the website official website of FUI before the last date of the Application.
- These documents must be uploaded/submitted to the admission portal.
- Receipt (or proof, in the case of an online challan) of Rs.1500/- (nonrefundable) as processing fee submitted to any Askari Bank Ltd. online branch. Receive the Bank challan via your Login ID and Application Form. For any questions, please contact the admissions office.
- You will receive your diplomas and certificates, transcripts, and DMCs for all undergraduate and Graduate work (SSC, HSSC and MS/MPhil, etc.).
- Copy of NTS/NAT/GAT-General & GAT-Subject (if any)
FUI Financial Aid
The financial Assistance Program (FAP) is financial aid for needy students. After carefully reviewing all documents, the Financial Assistance Committees of FUI Campuses determine the available amount. The initial grant of financial assistance is for one academic semester. It is then revised at the end. Regular monitoring of student progress is done.
Foundation University Islamabad Admission 2023 Merit List
Follow the HEC regulations and rules in the admissions policy. To shortlist qualified candidates, the FUI conducts an entry test. All those who took part in the entrance test are now searching the FUI merit list for 2023. FUI will release a Merit list for all successful candidates .The merit list will be available here.
Documents Required after Admission
A candidate, who is eligible for admission, must submit attested copies of the following documents (as indicated against each) along with the application form at the start of the semester:
- SSC or equivalent foreign qualification certificate (one copy).
- HSSC or an equivalent foreign qualification certificate (one copy).
- BA/BSc or an equivalent foreign qualification certificate (one copy).
- Equivalence certificate (two copies) from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad (in case of foreign qualification)
- National Identity Card/Form B of the candidate (one copy).
- National Identity Card of Father/Guardian (one copy).
- Recent three colored photographs of the applicant.
- MS/M.Phil degree as per HEC policy.
Selection Procedure for Admission in FUI is as under .
All the applicants must appear in the University Test.
The weightage for the calculation of the merit is as under:
|Previous Academic Record||40%|
|Previous Academic Record||40%|
|PhD Proposal Presentation||20%|