HEC Moroccan Govt BS, MS, and PhD Scholarship 2023
HEC Moroccan Govt BS, MS, and PhD Scholarship 2023 is now available to Permanent resident candidates from Pakistan /AJK. Students from Pakistan are looking to HEC Moroccan Govt BS, MS, and Ph.D. Scholarship 2023 to pursue their studies in the field of Undergraduate and Master’s Degrees and Ph.D. with fully funded Scholarships. All Pakistani students who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree, or Ph.D. are invited to apply. HEC Moroccan Government Scholarships will now be open for Pakistani students who wish to pursue their studies at the University of Moroccan during 2023/23. Every Pakistani student is encouraged that they can apply for this supported program. The only thing is that the Moroccan Agency International Cooperation (AMCI) provides scholarships to students who cannot finance their studies due to financial limitations. . So, students are advised to take advantage of this opportunity to build their professional careers.
HEC Moroccan Govt BS, MS, and PhD Scholarship 2023
The Kingdom of Morocco offers scholarships to Pakistani students who plan to participate in Master’s, Bachelor and Ph.D. Programs. Since it is the case that the Government of Morocco gives a scholarship, there is no additional financial burden for the Higher Education Commission Islamabad. Both genders of applicants are encouraged to apply for scholarships provided by the HEC. Students seeking HEC scholarships are encouraged to apply for Moroccan scholarships in 2023. HEC Moroccan Awards 2023 Applications are open to submit applications to Moroccan State Scholarships in the academic year 2023. All disciplines and specializations like Arts, Sciences and Sciences, law and IT, and medications are available.
HEC Moroccan Govt BS, MS, and Ph.D. Scholarship 2023
Moroccan Government Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Must be a Pakistani/AJK citizen and permanent resident of Pakistan or AJK. Dual nationalities are not accepted.
- The chosen scholar will be able to begin their academic studies at the Moroccan Universities before the beginning of the academic year, which will begin in September/October 2023.
- A minimum of 12 years of schooling (FSC/A-level) degree is required for undergraduate programs. Age between 19 and 23 years.
- Minimum of 16 years of formal education in the relevant areas of study to participate in the Master’s program.
- Minimum 18 years of education in the area of study to be admitted to a PhD program at a Famous Moroccan university.
- The applicant should not be in the process of applying for any other scholarships.
- The applicants must also meet the other conditions set by the relevant institution in Morocco.
- The candidate should not be banned from within the Kingdom of Morocco earlier due to illegal activity.
- Method for Communication can be described as the French language. Those who do not possess adequate proficiency in the French language must complete a course to improve their French language in the first academic year. Once they have passed the course, they are eligible to be enrolled in a degree course. There is no repetition of a language course permitted. The fields of Linguistics, Arabic literature & Islamic studies are taught in Arabic, and those who wish to pursue these fields must learn Arabic.
HEC Moroccan Government Scholarships 2023 Complete Details
|Offered Degrees||BS, M.phil or MS and PhD|
|Scholarship Support||Fully Funded|
|Application Last Date||September 20, 2023|
HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship Benefits
The scholarship provides the opportunity to fully fund Pakistani students who cannot complete their studies or do not have a stable financial situation. However, the advantages are as follows:
- The entire cost is completely waived
- Free accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Stipends for monthly payments
- Free food
HEC Moroccan Govt BS, MS, and PhD Scholarship 2023 Degree Programs
There is no restriction on courses offered in the Government of Morocco Scholarships 2023. Students can apply for any degree programs that interest them and disciplines and courses provided by Moroccan universities. Below is an overview of the main areas in which all subjects are considered;
- Social Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- IT and Computer connected
- Arts and Humanities
- All other
Last Date to Apply
The deadline to apply to the HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2023/23 is September 20, 2023. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered. So, applicants must submit their applications by the deadline.
Guideline on How to Apply for HEC Moroccan Government Scholarships 2023-23:
Application Procedure and Documents Required
- Download and fill out the AMCI application form available at https://www.amci.ma/sites/default/files/2022-05/Formulaire%20de%20candidature%202022-2023.pdf.
It is important to note that filling out the AMCI request form in French is required to apply to Morocco. Candidates may fill in their details in English. English version of the French Application Form.
To make it easier for applicants For the convenience of applicants, an official but not certified English version of the French form is available: (Click Here).
- Apply online at the HEC website: https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk. After registering and filling out your profile, please select “Study Abroad Opportunities .”After submitting your Application, print one for the applicant’s signature. HEC Online Application Portal will end on September 20, 2023
- All applicants should be aware that all nominations coming from Pakistan are made through HEC. You must submit two copies of the AMCI Application Form (French Form) together with the required documents according to page 2 of the AMCI Application Form, in spiral binding, as well as one copy of the HEC Application Form with separate documents by September 20,
Address where the Application to send
All applicants are required to send printed copies of all Applications along with the supporting documents to HEC via post at the address below by or before September 20, 2023.
Foreign Funded Scholarships,
Scholarships Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad.