How to Join ISI Inter Services Intelligence Pakistan
Career in ISI Pakistan-Golden Tips For Youngsters and Fresh Graduates to start and How To Join ISI in 2023 Best Super Tips About Career in ISI Pakistan. Complete procedure of How to Join Inter Services Intelligence ISI Pakistan Career jobs opportunities salary positions with test interviews guide for better chance on selection in ISI Pakistan. ISI is the abbreviation of inter services intelligence. It is Pakistan’s prime intelligence agency which get intelligence from our enemy countries. You may call it the first defence shield of Pakistan. Both civilians and military personnel can join ISI.ISI has been declared number one intelligence agency of the world by many international newspapers and organizations. It is the pride of our country, that’s why every Pakistani want to join ISI to serve his beloved country.
How to Join Inter Services Intelligence ISI Pakistan
ISI gained international recognition mainly after supporting Talibans in Communist Afghanistan against Soviet Union invasion. CIA, the U.S. intelligence agency and Saudia worked in close coordination with Pakistan during that time and provided funding and training. ISI gets majority of his officers from Pak Army, Navy and PAF on deputation, so if you want to join ISI the try get commission in Pak Air Force, Pak Army, or Navy.
How to Join ISI Inter Services Intelligence Pakistan
How To Join ISI Pakistan as an Officer
This is the quickest way to join ISI Pakistan. This is the first step to ensure that all applicants who have passed the FSc pre-Medical exam or the Pre Engineering FSc Pre Engineering join the armed forces. The forces could be Pakistan Army, Pakistan Air Force, Pakistan Air Force, or the Pakistan Navy. It is possible to join military forces under all those categories by an officer, short-service Commission, and through an officer with a commission or a Non-Commissioned Officer. After passing the initial examinations to join the military, you will be selected. The next step is to be transferred into the Inter-Service Intelligence School, where you have to finish the course and then be assigned as an officer in the Field Intelligence Units (FIU). If you perform adequately to impress your superiors, you’ll become a permanent member of the ISI.
Super Tips For Selection in ISI
- You may also join ISI directly through federal public service commission. Remember that no intelligence agency declares its name in the newspaper ad of recruitment due to secrecy reasons. Generally ad is given with the title “Job Opportunities in a Public Sector Organization”. You must apply for all such jobs, still you can not guess easily that for which intelligence agency you are applying.
- Everyone in intelligence is under check by someone else. Usually one department or regional person don’t know what the other region is doing. So they are limited to the authority and powers in their small region only. Also, ISI individuals live not just in Islamabad or Karachi, but also in regions which are backwards, where there is no use of privileges anyway.
- Also, as they live under cover mostly, they can’t benefit from the privilege of mentioning that they are from ISI to individuals around them, or use any benefits of the setup abruptly that might blow their cover off. Every student with good academic record and general knowledge can clear the written test but majority of students fail in interview as best brains of the Pakistan will interview you. Your general knowledge, IQ level, EQ level, family background, decision power, personality traits will be evaluated in interview. You may also be called for psychological test. This is also a tough stage. Here you will have to prove that you possess as multidimensional personality who can handle any kind of situation very easily.
- So dear brothers first of all you will have improve your general knowledge and creative writing ability for clearing the written test. Pattern of written test changes as per the job type. Generally one paper is about of MCQ type questions and second about Essay writing, English comprehension and grammar.
Required Skills For Clearing The Interview and Psychological Test
For clearing the interview and psychological test you will have to improve your following skills
- Decision Making Power
- Response Time & Rate of Accuracy
- Analytical, Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning Skills
- Communication Skills
- Out of The Box Thinking Ability
How To Join ISI As A Civilian
- For civilians everywhere who are interested, it is via FPSC that you will be aware of Inter-Services Intelligence has opened the positions in their departments. FPSC will publish a notification in the local press, and the test will be conducted, which tests the aptitude and creativity of the applicant. The test consists of MCQs, and subjects consist primarily of general understanding, English, and current news.
- If the applicant has passed the written test, he is required to appear at the time of the psycho-test. The type of test is the drawing test, a sentence completion test, and many more.
- All candidates who pass the psychological test will then be invited for an interview.
- Typically, three opportunities are provided to applicants to participate in the Inter-Services Intelligence. If you do not pass on the first attempt, you can also apply after graduation. If you fail the second attempt, you may also be able to appear for the third time when you have completed your master’s degree.
- It’s not just those who are FSC Students who are eligible to join Inter-Services Intelligence open posts graduates and master students too can participate in this Inter-Services Intelligence, and they have to go through the exact procedure FSC students must undergo.
- It’s evident the fact that Inter-Services Intelligence opens and announces openings in a short period. There are a few openings, but the applicants who successfully join this organization are fortunate people. If you’ve passed F.SC and want to join Inter-Services Intelligence, then keep connected to us via this website for more information on the steps to join ISI Pakistan After FSc. We will update you when Inter-Services Intelligence announces any post for their division. As of now, begin to work on expanding your vocabulary, English, and aptitude tests. Once they make announcements about the openings, we will keep you informed.
1 thought on “How to Join ISI Inter Services Intelligence Pakistan”
I love isi