Punjab Police Department is going to recruit Inspector Legal (BPS-16) through PPSC. Punjab Public Service Commission has published the latest advertisement (PPSC Advertisement No.29/2022) for various government jobs including Inspector Legal. The candidates can apply online for PPSC Inspector Legal Jobs via official website of Punjab Public Service Commission or by following the instructions given on this page. Everyone who fulfills the requirements and qualifications indicated in the advertisement for the Inspector Legal 357+ Vacancies recently approved by the Punjab government should apply for the Punjab Police Inspector Legal jobs 2022 announcement by the PPSC. On November 23, the Punjab Public Service Commission released an advertisement for the hiring of inspector legal in Punjab Police Department.
The advertisement is also available on the PPSC’s website, where recent law graduates who wish to be hired may submit an online application. This article includes all the information on the documents needed for male and female candidates, and the deadline to apply online is December 8, 2022.
PPSC Inspector Legal Jobs
LLB degree programs are now quite well-liked among youth. There are 357 job vacancies for Punjab Police Inspector Legal has been advertised by the Punjab Public Service Commission. The Legal Inspector represents the Police Department in court and handles all legal matters. Despite having three starts badges, the Inspector Legal has less authority than the SHO. Legal Inspector is limited to performing court-related tasks for Punjab Police Courts and is unable to carry out operational tasks as well. Legal Inspector with grade 16 can get promotion to DSP Legal and then SP Legal in Punjab Police after serving there for a few years. He also receives benefits and allowances exclusive to Punjab Police. All candidates (male & female) having domicile of Punjab with LLB degrees are eligible to apply for the 357 vacant posts for Inspector Legal. The candidate can apply online for 285 vacant positions on open merit, 54 positions on women quota, and 18 vacancies on minority quota.
PPSC Inspector Legal Jobs in Punjab Police | Apply Online
Punjab Police Jobs Description
|Department||Punjab Police Department|
|Test Service||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Job Title||Inspector Legal (Specialist CADRE)|
|Basic Pay Scale||BPS-16|
|Job Type||Govt (Regular)|
|Published on||23th November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15 days after Publication|
PPSC Inspector Legal Jobs Latest Advertisement
The latest advertisement has been published by the Punjab Public Service Commission. Candidates can submit online applications for the Inspector Legal in the Punjab Police Department advertised in PPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 29/2022 as well as for several other positions in different sectors. Punjab domicile holders may apply for jobs through the Punjab Public Service Commission in 2022. For this hiring, there are quotas set aside for women and transgender people. According to the PPSC Rules & Regulations, the minority quota is also enforced. You can get all information regarding jobs on our site such as PPSC Roll No Slip and PPSC Results. On the Punjab Public Service Commission’s official website, you can access the most recent advertisement. Additionally, it was published in Pakistani newspapers like The Nation, Express Newspaper, and Daily Jang.
|Gender||Male, Female, and Transgender|
|Qualification||Law Graduates from any University recognized by HEC.|
|Experience||Two Years of Legal Practice|
PPSC Inspector Legal Jobs Apply Online
For the vacant positions of Legal Inspectors in the Punjab Police Department, applications are being accepted from law graduates from recognized institutions who have two years of legal experience. Inspector Legal (Specialist Cadre) posts are available in a total of 357, with 54 seats reserved for women and 18 for members of underrepresented minorities. They are seeking candidates who are highly qualified, active, and motivated. These candidates must have prior expertise in the area. Through the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), the Punjab Police Department is accepting applications from male and female residents of the province of Punjab. Jobs in the Punjab Police Department have been made public via PPSC Advertisement No. 29/2022. PPSC will conduct written test and physical examination for recruitment of Inspector Legal in Punjab Police. Apply Online for PPSC Inspector Legal Jobs through the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission or follow the instruction given on our page.
Candidates must include their physical standard in their online application form in accordance with the requirements of any applicable regulations or policy decisions. Only certificates of physical standard issued by the medical superintendent of district headquarters hospitals, the Service Hospital in Lahore, or police hospitals will be accepted. However, provided the candidate satisfies all other Physical Standards required for the position, a Medical Fitness Certificate given within three (03) months of the advertisement’s closing date will be accepted. Medical certificates that are issued after the deadline won’t be approved. Overwriting or tampering with the medical certificate is not acceptable. Only Physical Measurement Certificates in the specified format will be accepted.
- Height 5 feet 5 inches
- Chest 32”-33½” inches
- Height 5 feet 2 inches
- Distant Vision 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses.
- Near Vision not less than J-1 for both male and female.
Written Test Syllabus for PPSC Inspector Legal
For the recruitment of Inspector Legal positions, candidates must pass a practical exam. The syllabus and exam requirements are detailed in the advertisement. The PPSC’s official website also contains the recruiting advertisement for the ease of applicants. For the convenience of the candidates, the written Test Syllabus for PPSC Inspector Legal positions is available here.
|Subject||Test Type||Marks||Test Duration|
|English Essay||Subjective||100||2 hours|
|Urdu Essay||Subjective||100||2 hours|
|General Knowledge||MCQs||100||90 minutes|
|Pak and Islamic Studies||MCQs||100||90 minutes|
|Pakistan Penal Code, 1860, & Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898||Subjective||100||3 hours|
|Qanun-e-Shahadat Order 1984 and Local & Special Law’s||Subjective||50||2 hours|
|Viva Voce / Psychological Assessment||150|
Important Instructions for Applicants
- In the MCQ papers, there will be negative marking, with 0.25 points lost for each wrong answer.
- To be eligible for an interview, a candidate must receive 40% on each paper and 50% overall, or 275 out of 550.
- A candidate must then receive 50% in the interview, or 75 out of 150, in order to be included in the final merit list of successful applicants.
- Age (general age relaxation), education, or physical standard exemptions are not permitted.
- Police Department is exempt from the 1976 Punjab Civil Servants (recruitment relaxation in upper age limit) Rules.
- No Inspector (Legal) shall be permitted to switch to the executive or any other branch of the Police Department after being hired.
- Candidates who pass the test and are recommended for appointment will need to submit to a medical examination and comply to any other appointment requirements set forth by the government.
- The Punjab Police Service Rules, 1934 govern hiring for the position of Inspector Legal.
- These Rules shall govern any additional eligibility requirements not covered by the aforementioned list.
- It is forbidden to alter the selection or priority of exam sites.
How to Apply for PPSC Inspector Legal?
- Visit the official website of PPSC and select the “Apply Online” section.
- Select the desired post and read all eligibility, term, and conditions to proceed.
- Click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Enter all of your personal information such as CNIC, Name, DOB, etc. and save it.
- The candidate has to provide all academic information and then proceed to next section.
- Applicants must pay the Application Processing Fee as per the given procedure.
- Candidates should upload the latest photograph and scanned copy of CNIC.
- After completing all the requirements, candidates must verify the information and submit the Online Application Form.