PTA Pakistan Telecommunication Authority Jobs Apply Online
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has released a variety of job openings for all applicants across the nation. The applicants can submit their applications online to PTA Pakistan Telecommunication Authority Jobs and learn more about this profession here. PTA announced job openings in the areas of Cyber Security Consultant, Compliance Member, Law and Regulation, Software Engineer, Advisor Driver, Steno Typist Naib Qasid Security Guard, and Office Assistant. PTA (Pakistan Telecommunication Authority) is an independent government agency of Pakistan. Its headquarters is in Islamabad, and its sub-offices are in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Muzaffarabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, and Gilgit. PTA is the Authority for checking and balancing telecommunications across Pakistan and oversees private companies that provide telecom services in Pakistan.
Candidates searching for Careers in Telecommunication Sector can apply for Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) Job openings. In addition, the Authority requires young, energetic, and active individuals with experience working in the Telecommunication Department. If you meet the qualifications should apply. Those who don’t satisfy the criteria shouldn’t even consider applying. In addition, the Authority is seeking applicants from across Pakistan, including major cities such as Islamabad, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Peshawar, and Quetta along with Across Pakistan. People who are considering applying for the job should take a look at the application section.
PTA Jobs Latest Advertisement
Pakistan’s largest telecom department PTA Jobs has announced its most recent advertisement for open positions. A government job is a goal for all, and they look for positions in the government sector to make it their goal. The public sector is the most prestigious sector compared to the public and private sectors, resulting in a big gap. This is why they are considered to be important. Similarly to that, PTA posts are announced by the government sector. The post openings are announced by the Telecommunication Company of Pakistan, which is one of the most renowned and prestigious because of its management. Every year, PTA offers several jobs to Pakistani citizens who deserve to be considered for a position in PTA.
PTA Pakistan Telecommunication Authority Jobs Apply Online
PTA Pakistan Telecommunication Jobs Apply Online
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority PTA jobs offer an excellent opportunity to become part of Pakistan’s largest sector, which controls the entire Mass Media and communication network in Pakistan. This administrative division has a good pay scale and other accommodations for its employees. This is a great deal for young Pakistani professionals who want to join the Pakistan Authority Department and would like to work respectfully within the society, so look for the available positions in PTA. This is because PTA is the supreme Authority in the telecom industry. In addition, it is an organization that is public. When the term “public job” is mentioned, it is a thought of highly-paying jobs.
Available Job Vacancies
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Compliance Member
- Law and Regulation
- Software Engineer
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
- Office Assistant
PTA Career Benefits and Salary
A PTA career is the best option for those looking for a position with good pay and a high salary. The salaries are a testimony to the quality of work. It is difficult to find jobs that pay these salaries anywhere elsewhere. These jobs make everyone a bit more dust within the public sector, where wages are extremely high. Being employed here is a sign that you have solved your financial issues. The average gross pay for seats of SEG-I grades is 250k PKR and comes with 100k perks. This is something no one should let pass them by. The salary is not only very high, but the perks are among the highest you can get. In the position of Assistant Officer, the company is paid between 40 and 50k per month in PKR. A regular IT officer rank is paid 75k PKR one month. The salaries of higher-ranking posts are higher and rise to 90k PKR each month. If you are in the top positions, such as director of operations, the salaries are between 150k and 200 PKR per calendar month. The annual benefits for each position are astonishing. The amount is different. However, the amount of bonus is the same for each employee.
How to Apply for PTA Jobs?
- Interested candidates can visit the PTA website for vacancy details.
- Those Candidates who meet above mention criteria should submit their applications on the link prescribed on this page.
- Alongside the compensation and benefits mentioned for the position, additional advantages will also be allowed in the same manner as others employed by PTA in the same grade.
- Only those applicants who have HEC-recognized degrees will be considered.
- Candidates are required to apply for the post within 15 days from the publication date.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted at the subsequent stages of the recruitment process.
- Incorrectly reported information on resumes and during the examination or interview(s) following the appointment can result in the dismissal of the employment contract at any time without disciplinary action.
- Tests against any of these mentioned posts may be conducted when appropriate.
- There is no TA/DA that will be accepted.
- Employers working for Government or Semi-Government, Autonomous Bodies, or Public Sector organizations can apply via Proper Channel.
- PTA is entitled to end the recruitment process in any post at any stage or to increase or decrease the number of available positions.
- The gross monthly salary could be adjusted according to the current salary structure and the prevailing Service Regulations at the time of the appointment.
- Minorities, women, and people with disabilities are invited to apply.