The CM of Punjab has officially announced Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2022. Recently, they announced that we plan to offer Scholarships to students who have received instruction in inter and matric classes. Over time, we will expand the Scholarship to a more broad scale. As the years progress, students can apply for scholarships, but the Scholarship is available only to HSSC and SSC students. In contrast, you can apply for scholarships accessible online; no need to submit the application form since there is no need to send the application form. The chief minister of Punjab stated that if you install the film application and submit an application for a scholarship. We will announce the names of the applicants upon merit. Don’t lose this chance and apply for a scholarship to ensure an impact on your children’s future. More details will be given below for Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2022.
Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2022
We are pleased to inform the students that Punjab CM Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2022 For Matric, Intermediate, and Undergraduate programs Application Form Download with complete information is being provided over here. The Punjab Chief Minister took the initiative by introducing Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen scholarships for matric students. At the start, the scholarship has worth Rs.100 Crore (1000 million). It must be noted that each deserving and talented student shall be awarded 25 thousand annually as well. Punjab CM Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2022 For Matric Intermediate Undergraduate Application Form Download with eligibility criteria being mentioned over here.
Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2022 Outlook
In a press conference, CM Punjab talked about the scholarships and gave some details. He said that the initial grant of the Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen is 1000 Million that will be increased next year. About the distribution of scholarships, he said that the Punjab government would provide half scholarships to the position holders. While another half for the needy and deserved students of matric so that they can continue their studies. CM Punjab said that respect to the Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad SAW is of paramount importance and is the part of the faith of all Muslims around the world. He said that any act of disrespecting toward our Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in the garb of freedom of expression, will not be tolerated. The Punjab CM Rehmat Lil Alameen scholarship 2022 program announced by Punjab government is of 1000 million rupees worth in the province.
Punjab CM Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
CM Punjab Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2022
The CM Punjab Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2022 is offered by the Punjab government for students in the Matric. Govt has announced the Scholarship, specifically designed for gifted and struggling students in the province. Because of COVID-19, numerous students are unable to pay. Due to his economic situation, his father decided to stop his studies. Thus CM Punjab will assist students in all institutions and public sector colleges in Punjab according to his strengths and needs. Only those with a family income of more than at least Rs.25,000 can be eligible to receive this Scholarship. This is a demand-based scholarship. About 10 per cent of the quota will be given to children of government employees. This is the ideal chance for students with low incomes in Pakistan to have the chance to take advantage of this opportunity.
Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The scholarship will be awarded to public school students based on the following categories.
Scholarship granted on the basis on SSC Results will have the following criteria:
- Students who have secured at least 60% marks in SSC Examinations from any Public Sector School and secured admission in a Public Sector College within two years of passing the SSC Examinations.
- Must not be availing of any other scholarship.
- Students of Science & Humanities groups on the ratio of 60:40 respectively based on fair gender distribution.
For need based applicants, the following criteria must be met
- Income of parents must be less than or equal to Rs.25000/- per month
- Parents must not own more than 05 acres of agricultural land or 5 Marla urban property
Note: Out of 50% of need based scholarships, a 10% quota will be reserved for children of government employees (Grade 1 – 4)
For merit based applicants, the following criteria must be met
- Candidate must be the highest scorer from their respective district as selected by the Higher Education Department in light of the results issued by the Intermediate and Secondary Education boards
- The score of the applicant is verified from the data provided by the boards in Punjab through the HEP
- The students who get admission in a public sector institute out of their own district, their merit will be determined on the basis of district of domicile.
Note: The merit of the candidacy to be decided on the basis of their district/place of residence not the place or district where they are admitted.
How to Apply for CM Punjab Scholarship?
Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2022 online registration for the program 2022 has begun. This is a Scholarship for needy students who have completed SSC in Public Sector Institutions. It is important to note that you have to apply online using the Web Portal given by this website. After registration, Scholarships will be considered Merit or Need-based scholarships for their HSSC studies in institutions of the public sector. This program also assists students with finished HSSC through Public Sector Institutions.
- To Apply online for CM Punjab Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2022 Click on the link given below:
- You must now establish an account by confirming the validity of your CNIC and Form B number.
- When you receive the form, you must provide the information regarding your personal and academic details here.
- After that, you need to enter the family’s earnings and expenses.
- Upload your document into the online portal.
- Complete the form and send it before the deadline.