Welcome to Swaal.pk!
These terms and conditions regulate how the Website Swaal.pk, located at https://swaal.pk/, can be utilized. We imply that you agree to these terms and conditions using this Website. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions listed on this page, do not use Swaal.pk any longer.
The terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the users of this Website who have agreed to the terms and conditions set provided by the Website. This terminology also applies to all other agreements: the “Terms and Conditions,” the “Privacy Statement,” the “Disclaimer Notice,” and all related documents. In addition, our Website is referred to as “The Website,” “Our Page,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” include both the client and us. All phrases refer to the provision of our support to the client in the most effective manner for the specific goal of addressing that client’s needs concerning the rendering of the Website’s stated services, in line with and subject to the law of Pakistan. Any usage of the terminology above or other words in the singular, plural, he/she, or they format is understood to be interchangeable and refer to the same.
Unless stated otherwise, Swaal.pk and/or its licensors have their intellectual property rights of the entirety of material available that is available on Swaal.pk. The intellectual property rights of Swaal.pk are all reserved. The site may be accessed solely for personal use if you adhere to the limitations set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Swaal.pk
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Swaal.pk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Swaal.pk
- Redistribute content from Swaal.pk
On the date hereof, this Agreement shall constitute. On several pages of this Website, users can publish comments and engage in information and opinion exchanges. Before publication on the Website, Comments are not filtered, edited, published, or reviewed by Swaal.pk. Our Website, its agents, and/or its affiliates do not necessarily share the views and opinions expressed in comments. The views and opinions expressed in the comments are those of the commenter.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation, copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You now grant Swaal.pk a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other website content as long as the link satisfies the following conditions: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) it is appropriate for the linking party’s Website.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
If we decide that: (a) the link would not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no recent negative interactions with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Swaal.pk, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information, we will approve link requests from these organizations.
The following conditions must be met for these organizations to link to our home page: (a) the link must not be misleading in any way; (b) it must not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) it must make sense within the context of the linking party’s Website.
You must contact us by sending an email to Swaal.pk if you represent one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our Website. Your name, your organization name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of any URLs on our site that you would like to link to should all be included in your application. Wait two to three weeks for a reply.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Swaal.pk’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter our Website’s visual presentation or appearance.
Anything that appears on our Website is not our responsibility. You promise to defend us from any allegations against us on your Website. A website should not contain any links that could be seen as defamatory, pornographic, or illegal, or that violate someone else’s rights in any way or that promote such violations.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to ask you to take down any link to our Website or all links. You consent to our right to request the immediate removal of any connections to our Website. Additionally, we have the right to change these terms at any moment, as well as the linking policy. You agree to be governed by and comply with these linking terms and conditions by consistently linking to our Website.
Removal of links from our Website
You are welcome to contact us anytime and let us know if you discover any offensive links on our Website. Requests for links to be removed will be taken into account, but we are not required to do so or to reply to you personally. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on this Website, nor will it stay accessible. We also do not ensure that this Website’s content will be kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- modify any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The exclusions and restrictions on liability outlined in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous sentence; and (b) apply to all obligations emerging under the disclaimer, including those originating in contract, tort, and for violation of statutory duty. We shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the Website, along with the data, products, and services available there, are offered without charge.